Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to update FORM60_PATH in regisrty
How to update FORM60_PATH in regisrty [message #87449] Wed, 05 January 2005 10:33 Go to next message
Zun Xing Li
Himanshu or any experts:

I try to convert the form from 4.5 to 6i. I do not know how to update FORM60_PATH in registry key.

Please give me the instruction as detail as possible.

I know this is why the attached library did not work in this form.

Thank!

Li
Re: How to update FORM60_PATH in regisrty [message #87451 is a reply to message #87449] Wed, 05 January 2005 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gvskumar
create Environment variable path
in the mycomputer that will effect on the registry

by giving form60_path=c:ora60etc., in environment varaible. it will effect on registry
Re: How to update FORM60_PATH in regisrty [message #87453 is a reply to message #87449] Wed, 05 January 2005 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
Type regedit on the run prompt.

Go to Hkey_local_machine-->Software-->Oracle.
Here on the fram on right side you will find all the regsitry values.
From here select & double click on FORM60_PATH,a dialog box should come up.
Type your path in this dialog box after the path already shown in the Dialog box.
e.g. in the dialog box it is written D:ProjectsALSForms then add your path after it as
D:ProjectsALSForms;C:Forms.....

Also make a note that if there are multiple installations of Developer on your m/c then Under Oracle your may find various Home directories where you need to change the registry entries.

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Re: How to update FORM60_PATH in regisrty [message #87466 is a reply to message #87449] Thu, 06 January 2005 05:48 Go to previous message
Zun Xing Li
I still wondering what should I do if the .pll file stored in the Unix server not your own PC. Is there a file called FORM60_PATH in Unix Box?

Thanks!

Li
Previous Topic: Library Problems
Next Topic: parameter passing from menus to forms.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 13:41:46 CDT 2024