Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Urgent Plzz help some body !
Urgent Plzz help some body ! [message #87088] Sun, 05 December 2004 20:33 Go to next message
domingo
Hi

I have a screen area (windows setting) of 800x600 pixels

my clients have 1024x768 pixels

so when they open they have empty spaces in between the bottom of the form window and bottom toolbar,they want me to remove these blank space.

One more thing they want the forms to fit exactly the screen of monitor whatever be the screen size .

Can it be done ???

Kindly lemme know if you have any solutions.

thanks

Domingo
Re: Urgent Plzz help some body ! [message #87095 is a reply to message #87088] Mon, 06 December 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Let them maximize the application or focus on it's functionality instead of whining about these trivial issues.
Sorry for the flame, just hate those customers that can spot any dot on the screen, but don't have a clue whether the application works or not.

You could maximize the form_mdi_window in your pre-form/when-new-form-instance trigger. (Don't have formsbuilder at hand here, so can't give you exact details).

hth
Re: Urgent Plzz help some body ! [message #87141 is a reply to message #87088] Thu, 09 December 2004 06:45 Go to previous message
Herb
yes it can be done by resizing the windows and canvas, but
think of your block items, do they expect them to become bigger too?
you can maybe re-layout all the items on the screen but is it worth all that effort?
Ask them to decide on one resolution and live with it. ;)
Previous Topic: Migrating Forms 6i to Forms 9i
Next Topic: Export from Oracle to Lotus Notes Domino
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 13:38:36 CDT 2024