Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » How to import excel or ms access table in oracle
How to import excel or ms access table in oracle [message #54311] Mon, 11 November 2002 05:32 Go to next message
Gurdeep Singh
Hi every body
I have oracle 8i server installed on win2000 server. I want to know how to import MS ACCESS , EXCEL table in oracle 8i.
Thanks
Re: How to import excel or ms access table in oracle [message #54315 is a reply to message #54311] Mon, 11 November 2002 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LVXOR
excel: via CSV
access: via oracle migration workbench
Re: How to import excel or ms access table in oracle [message #54323 is a reply to message #54311] Mon, 11 November 2002 11:29 Go to previous message
sai sreenivas jeedigunta
For MS Access ..
Open Accesss...Select all the tables u want to export to oracle -> Right click..U wll hav a option like Export.. Select it and provide the details of DSN etc etc..* * * Make sure that table names are in Uppercase in Access..

For EXCEL:
U have a freeware tool called as ORAEXCEL LITE / KEep tool etc etc ...Other wise u can even write a Small VB / Any application that incorporated OLE DB concept , get the data from Excel and put them in Oracle..

sai
Previous Topic: Loading data without SQLLDR in a proc
Next Topic: Unwanted Rollback Segments goes Online
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 01:38:08 CDT 2024